ABOUT THE COURSE
Career as Air Hostess is a dream that many young students have in their mind.This profession is said to be a challenging one. This course will teach you the Jobs and Responsibilities of a Cabin Crew / Air Hostess and how to perform in the best possible way while working as an Air Hostess . flight Purser.
What You Will Learn
Profession as air hostess demands strong discipline, punctuality, self confidence as well as patience and pleasing personality and cope up with some challenging situation on board. This course will make you undertand these qualities in depth.
Smart and talent are not the sufficient requirement for an efficient air hostess. The courses for air hostess training in India is one of the effective options that gives a chance to the students to deal and understand the work responsibility and learn tips to perform the job well in their career. Being an ideal hostess to the passengers in 10, 000 meters heights above the ground, need high alertness because of which they enjoy attractive remuneration package following major facilities given by the Airlines Company.
You should be :-
- An aspirant who has completed 10+2/Graduation
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Between 18 to 27 years
- Female with 157.5 cm / Male 163 cm in height
- Having weight proportionate to the height
Since, the growth of tourism industry in India has increased the demand of quality hospitality services thus career as Air Hostess / Cabin Crew is getting more demanding. Choosing a career as Air hostess Cabin Crew means you are a part of Aviation industry which is touching heights gradually.The requirement is to learn the skills by getting yourself admitted to a recognized institute. Today the aviation industry is growing rapidly opening vacancies and welcoming talented youth be a part of such hospitality service and earn attractively.
Major Job Responsibilities
At least 1 hour before each flight, Air Hostess / Cabin Crew are briefed by the captain—the pilot in command—on such things as emergency evacuation procedures, coordination of the crew, the length of the flight, expected weather conditions, and special issues having to do with passengers. Air Hostess / Cabin Crew make sure that first-aid kits and other emergency equipment are aboard and in working order and that the passenger cabin is in order, with adequate supplies of food, beverages, and any other provided amenities. As passengers board the plane, Air Hostess / Cabin Crew greet them, check their tickets, and tell them where to store carry-on items.
Air Hostess Training Course for three months will cover almost all the required parameters to be a perfect Cabin Crew. Following are the highlights of our course. Kindly study the points and you can ask us about it if you face any difficulty in understanding any subject details.
Air Hostess / Cabin Crew Training (For Male & Female)
- Overview of the Airline Industry.
2 house Pdf file
- Different types of passenger handling. Preview
- Different types of foods / Meals / Beverages. Preview
- Different types of duties in-flight. Preview
- Different types of Announcements. Preview
- Different types of emergencies occurring on board. Preview
- Responsibilities, duties of Air Hostess and Flight Pursers. Preview
- Practical problem encountered in flight emergency procedures. Preview
- Pre-Flight checking. Preview
- Receiving passengers on board. Preview
- Points to be remember while receiving passengers on board. Preview
- Counting passengers on board. Preview
- Functions after closing the doors. Preview
- Functions before a flight. Preview
- Checks: before fastening seat belts before take-off. Preview
- Functions during Flight. Preview
- Scope Chains & Closures Preview
- Demonstrations of Safety equipments. Preview
- Pre-Landing duties. Preview
- Functions after touch down. Preview
- Dis-embarking functions. Preview
- Personal Grooming, Dressing sense, styling etc. Preview
- Etiquettes and body language. Preview
- Communication skills - Master Level Preview
- Mock Interview and group discussion and Aircraft knowledge. Preview
- Effective public speaking. Preview
- Motivation. Preview
- Goal setting/ self esteem. Preview
- Security measures to check hijacking and Bomb threat. Preview
- First Aid. Preview
- Cabin Crew training DGCA requirement. Preview
- Overview of the Airline Industry. Looked